Parker Fittings & Quick Disconnect Couplers (Snap-Tite)
Parker's Quick Coupling Division, the world's leading manufacturer of quick couplings, produces products to accommodate a broad range of design requirements. In addition to quick couplings, their portfolio includes swivels, valves, and state-of-the-art diagnostic and monitoring equipment.
Pneumatic Quick Couplings
Single Shut-Off Couplings come in three basic designs:
- General purpose/manual connect
- General purpose/push-to-connec and special purpose
- Standard seal material is Nitrile, with other options available
Hydraulic Quick Couplings
- Double Shut-Off or Straight-Thru couplings available in a wide variety of designs, each tailored to a particular application or use.
- Rated pressures range from 30 to 15,000 psi, depending on series, size and materials.
- Assortments includes general purpose, non-spill, connect under pressure, high pressure, high flow, mold coolant line, and special purpose – miniature.
Thermoplastic Quick Couplings
- Push-to-connect style coupling assortment includes non-spill bulk transfer, general purpose and push button release
- Ideal for an array of dynamic applications; pressure capabilities up to 5000 psi, ¼” through 2” body sizes with a variety of port, plating and seal options available
- Check Valves for hydraulic systems to eliminate potential damage caused by fluid back pressure; also available Pressure/Vacuum Relief Valves and Thermal Bypass Valves.
- Parker’s SensoControl product line is a valuable tool for diagnosing problems both before and after they occur. With today’s more sophisticated systems, being able to identify critical information for optimizing machine efficiencies is a necessity.