Founded in 1963, Deltrol Fluid Products designs and manufactures in-line accessory hydraulic valves. Deltrol's ISO 9001:2015 certified quality system ensures that designs are produced to customers' expectations with 100% of the products produced tested with automated computer-driven test systems.
Deltrol Inline Valve Features
- Check & Shuttle
- Flow Control
- Miniature Series
- Pneumatic & Hydraulic
Find out more about other Hydraulic Valve offerings.
The mission of Deltrol Fluid Products is to create and maintain an image of leadership, quality, and integrity with customers, employees, and suppliers. Founded in 1963, Deltrol designs and manufactures relief valves using ISO 9001:2015 certified quality systems.
Relief Valve Benefits & Features
- Rapid response to pressure surges
- Anti-cavitation function through the check valve
- Hardened precision poppet and seat for long life
- Fast opening and closing
- Low hysteresis
- Compact size
Deltrol is the leader in the design and manufacture of electro-mechanical products including slip-in cartridge valves. Founded in 1963, Deltrol designs and manufactures cartridge valves using ISO 9001:2015 certified quality systems.
Deltrol Cartridge Valve Benefits
- Light weight & smaller than conventional valves
- Flexible design
- Increased system efficiency
- Easier field serviceability
- Machine aesthetics
- Lower total cost of ownership
The Deltrol 5000 PSI Pressure Control Valve is available in the following pilot-operated relief valve series:
- DPOR: An adjustable, pilot operated spool cartridge valve designed to limit flow in hydraulic circuits.
- DRVK: An adjustable, pilot operated spool cartridge valve designed to allow flow to actuator circuits until a predetermined pressure is attained, then to discharge flow back to tank at a low pressure.
- DPRR: An adjustable, pilot operated spool cartridge valve designed to regulate the pressure in secondary circuits.
- DPS3: An adjustable, pilot operated spool cartridge valve designed to direct oil to a circuit when a predetermined pressure has been reached.
- DPSK: An adjustable, pilot operated spool cartridge valve designed to direct oil to a circuit when a predetermined pressure has been reached.
Founded in 1963, Deltrol Fluid Products manufactures a full line of solenoid and manual operated, directional control, flow control, and pressure control screw-in and slip-in cartridge valves. As an ISO 9001:2015 certified manufacturer, Deltrol also offers a comprehensive line of standard products and thrive on providing custom valves and integrated circuits. Norman Equipment offers Deltrol's complete line of cartridge, zero profile, and in-line valves as products are tailored to pneumatic or hydraulic fluid power applications including, but not limited to:
- Aerial Work Platforms
- Agricultural Tractors and Harvesters
- Bucket Trucks
- Car / Truck Lifts
- Earth Movers
- Fork Lifts
- Mining Equipment
- Forestry Equipment
- Scissor Lifts
- Hydraulic Power Units
Products are commonly found when working with OEMs in the following markets:
- Material Handling
- Construction & Agricultural Equipment
- Power & Energy
- Automotive Manufacturing
- Medical & Patient Handling
- Fluid Power Component Manufacturers