Parker / Skinner / Gold Ring Distributor
The Parker Fluid Control family of products includes Skinner Valve™, Gold Ring™, Sinclair Collins®, and Parker Angle Body Valves. This diverse range of products makes Parker Fluid Control Division the leading supplier of solenoid valves for controlling motion, flow and pressure. At Norman Equipment Company, we stock a large inventory of modular solenoid valves - in most cases, the order can ship the same day.
General Purpose Solenoid Valves– Skinner & Gold Ring
- 2-3-& 4-way valves, Direct Acting and Pilot-operated, plus mini, micro mini, intrinsically safe, valve actuation, steam valves, and specialty valves.
- Parker’s range of solenoid valves includes types and configurations for a wide variety of hydraulic, pneumatic, instrumentation, medical, refrigeration and aerospace applications.
- Solenoid valve solutions from Parker offer reliability, fast and safe switching and compact designs suitable for challenging environments.
Sinclair Collins Process Control Valves
Sinclair Collins valves are designed for high performance in variety of industries requiring the control of steam, gas, liquids or chemicals. Ideally suited for applications requiring higher media temperatures, they’re available in durable bronze or 316 stainless steel. These high performance valves are fully tested prior to shipping to ensure they meet high performance specifications and quality control standards.
Angle Body Valves
Parker Angle Body Valves are pneumatically actuated valves available with 304 or 316L Stainless Steel bodies, and either an Aluminum or 304 Stainless Steel actuator housing for exceptional performance in process and industrial applications.
- Sizes from 3/8 inch to 2 ½ inches
- Operating pressures up to 16 Bar (232 psi)
- Suitable for temperatures from -10º C to 180° C/14° F to 356° F
- Handles millions of cycles for high temperature and aggressive media
- State of the art performance for long life
- Separate Pilot Valves for both AC & DC requirements