Pneumatic Control Relays
Our extensive line of Fairchild pneumatic control relays serve all control applications including positive biasing relays, positive & negative biasing relays, infinitely adjustable ratio relays, reversing relays, averaging & computing relays, high & low pressure selectors and high & low pressure limiting relays.
We support all types of applications with the breadth and quality of our product offering including:
- Biasing Relays, including both positive biasing relays and relays that handle both positive and negative biasing functions.
- Reversing Relays which are ideally suited for a variety of precision control applications, including converting direct acting valves to reverse action, controlling opposite acting valves from a single transmitter and cushioning cylinder loads.
- Adjustable Ratio Relays available with both input and output adjustable bias.
- Pneumatic Computing Relays designed to perform a number of specialized functions, including averaging, differential, inverting, and totalizing.
- Snap Acting Relays where the output of the unit will go to supply pressure when the signal is equal to or greater than the set point.
- Selector Relays designed to select the lower or higher of two signal pressures to provide a continuous output pressure to a control device.