As a pioneer and market leader, Pepperl + Fuchs offers innovative, high quality inductive and capacitive sensors to meet the needs of the worldwide automation and process control markets. P+F’s experience, flexibility and customer focus continues to allow them to offer custom designed solutions for the most unique and demanding applications.
- Inductive Sensors
- Capacitive Sensors
- Magnetic Field Sensors
- Proximity Sensors Accessories
The wide variety of different operating principles, models, sizes and specifications means that the best possible sensor can always be found for the relevant application and all conditions that occur in practice can be met. Take a look at P+F’s impressive selection of noncontact photoelectric sensors. You are sure to find the right one for you. Perfectly adapted customer-specific optical solutions are also available.
Other Photoelectric Sensor products include but are not limited to:
- Thru-Beam Sensors
- Diffuse Mode Sensors
- Light Grids
- Distance Sensors
- Safety Sensors
By limiting energy to a safe level, intrinsically safe circuits prevent the ignition of potentially explosive atmospheres. Pepperl + Fuchs offers a variety of intrinsic safety barriers for different requirements. Select between isolated barriers and Zener barriers that ensure safe signal transmission in hazardous areas.
- Isolated Barriers - Intrinsic safety barriers are the core of Pepperl + Fuchs' product portfolio. P+F offer the widest selection of products for protection of electrical signals located in hazardous areas. These intrinsic safety modules combine the energy limiting features of a zener barrier with galvanic isolation.
- Zener Barriers - Zener barriers provide cost saving Ex-protection for various applications in process automation systems. The amount of energy transferred to the hazardous location is limited to a safe level incapable of igniting the explosive atmosphere. Z-system zener barriers from Pepperl + Fuchs are directly mounted on a 35 mm DIN-Rail.
Particularly in case of long transmission paths, signal conditioners avoid compensating currents which may occur from ground loops. Signal conditioners also offer effective protection against electromagnetic disturbance or dangerous over voltages on the signal loops. Depending on the type, signal conditioners offer additional features like limit switching, transformation from field in standard signals, as well as splitting of signals, which means doubling the input signal.
- K-System - These modules are preferred, if both signals from hazardous areas and safe areas are transferred between field devices and the control system.
- SC-System - The SC-system offers galvanic isolation in an extremely compact housing and is optimized for application requirements in safe areas.
Norman Equipment is a proud Pepperl+Fuchs industrial sensors and explosion protection product distributor. Pepperl+Fuchs is a global leader in industrial safety sensors and process interfaces, backed by the highest quality standards and state of the art technology. From standard components to complex application solutions, Pepperl+Fuchs provides market-based, customer-focused products, which means that you receive industry solutions optimized for your industrial automation operations. Plus, Pepperl + Fuchs products are designed to meet environmental requirements, whether that means indoor, outdoor, clean, harsh, corrosive or hazardous.
In addition to the products above, Norman Equipment Company distributes the following Pepperl+Fuchs products including but not limited to:
- Ultrasonic Sensors
- Rotary Encoders
- Inclination & Acceleration Sensors
- Identification Systems
- Remote I/O Systems
- HART Interface Solutions
- Wireless Solutions
- Electrical Explosion Protection Equipment
- Industrial Vision Sensors
- Positioning Systems
- Displays & Signal Processing Sensors
- Fieldbus Infrastructure
- Surge Protection
- Intrinsically Safe Mobile Devices
P+F’s products are commonly found in the following markets:
- Machine & Plant Engineering
- Oil & Gas
- Print + Paper Industry
- Renewable Energy
- Entrance Automation
- Power Industries